• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Idea to the mods

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea to the mods

Lets zero out post counts and make a new system of ranks. Also delete that test thread that is a sore in my eye

I bet that'll be popular

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Lets zero out post counts and make a new system of ranks. Also delete that test thread that is a sore in my eye
      You're just annoyed that none of us would flirt with Paula
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Yes, and also implement a centrally commanded form of admin which dictates which topics are to be 'debated' and which polls we can have.

Comment

The good news is that ATW's sense of self preservation is clearly lacking.
          Him suggesting that mods take a firmer hand is post suicide for the pointless little ruskie.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
            Him suggesting that mods take a firmer hand is post suicide for the pointless little ruskie.
            I am British matey

Comment

I am British matey
              No you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                You're just bitter because not only are you not "Worlds Best Poster" any more, but I've got more posts than you.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Some boards allow reputation points to be awarded by fellow posters. This can be abused though - unlike post counts
                  Last edited by TimberWolf; 7 December 2007, 12:15.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                    No you are not.
                    Oi, mate, lets go outside and talk there!

Comment

Working...
                    X