• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Silly agency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly agency

My agency has managed to lose the faxed copy of a timesheet sent to them at the beginning of November - they claimed they'd never even received it until I offered to sent the confirmation email they provide every time they receive a faxed timesheet.

It seems inevitable that I'll eventually need to find the original timesheet and re-fax it to them, but in the meantime I'd like some ideas on how to help them realise their own stupidity for managing to lose a timesheet, and then accusing me of never sending it. Idiots.

Send them a dog turd in the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
      Send them a dog turd in the post.
      Yes. My girlfriend will do one for you if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
        Yes. My girlfriend will do one for you if you like.
        Is she a dog?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Or fax them a dog turd...

Oh.

I've just thought of a problem with that...
          You dont have a dog handy?

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
            My agency has managed to lose the faxed copy of a timesheet sent to them at the beginning of November - they claimed they'd never even received it until I offered to sent the confirmation email they provide every time they receive a faxed timesheet.

It seems inevitable that I'll eventually need to find the original timesheet and re-fax it to them, but in the meantime I'd like some ideas on how to help them realise their own stupidity for managing to lose a timesheet, and then accusing me of never sending it. Idiots.
            Remember the first rule of business: the customer is always right. Right?

EBs are our customers so they are never wrong. So if you sent the timesheet and they say you didn't, then you didn't.

I can't believe some of the attitudes on this forum. EBs are here to help us and support our businesses and they work darned hard on our behalf, and we seem to have a lot of ungrateful contractors on CUK suggesting we send them dog mess instead of suggesting that you ring the recruiter and apologise for your silly mistake.

You ungrateful lot, you!

Comment

Sarcasm isnt your strong suit is it.

Comment

News update ... agency called back to inform me that they've now found the offending timesheet. This would indicate that the agency is admitting to a mistake.

Surely a landmark point in history?

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
                  News update ... agency called back to inform me that they've now found the offending timesheet. This would indicate that the agency is admitting to a mistake.

Surely a landmark point in history?
                  I bet they didn't say sorry!

Comment

You are clearly hallucinating.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X