• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Loo Seat Issue

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loo Seat Issue

I have had a complaint from members of my staff that "liquid" is being applied to/left on the loo seats. Now I have recruited some new staff recently so the finger of suspicion has fallen on them.
    This is not something that I really want to deal with, but as ever I am being called upon to show "leadership" here.
    You may think that this is a frivolous attempt to lower the tone of the discussion board late on a Friday afternoon, but it is actually presenting me with a bit of a problem
    What do I do? any suggestions
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Take the fuse out of the coffee machine.

HTH
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Set up a spy cam
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Questions

Nature of liquid.

Is it applied liberally or sparingly.

Are you employing people from the 3rd world to whom a WC is a new concept?

Comment

Also, you could post the question in the "Ask Beaker" thread. He's a fountain of wisdom.
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Remove the loo seat.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Remove the toilets.
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                Also, you could post the question in the "Ask Beaker" thread. He's a fountain of wisdom.
                Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  I have had a complaint from members of my staff that "liquid" is being applied to/left on the loo seats. Now I have recruited some new staff recently so the finger of suspicion has fallen on them.
                  This is not something that I really want to deal with, but as ever I am being called upon to show "leadership" here.
                  You may think that this is a frivolous attempt to lower the tone of the discussion board late on a Friday afternoon, but it is actually presenting me with a bit of a problem
                  What do I do? any suggestions
                  Just make your sales staff work much, much harder than they already are. That way they will sweat so much that no water will ever reach their kidneys for extraction via the renal canals.

Fellow CUKers. Be prepared for a lot more timewasting calls from DAs office plugging you for leads and sending you on wild goose chase interviews and putting loads more false ads up on Jobserve.

There, job done.

The invoice is in the post. ....and, DA, I don't want a Marks and Spencer voucher for this brilliant brainwave of mine.

Comment

When recruiting, add "must be able to use a loo properly" to the person spec. and conduct a practical test in the interview.
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                    X