• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xmas Party

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xmas Party

What do you think they're up to? Tequila slammers? Flaming sambukas? Is SA dancing on the tables? How many blokes has CM serviced?

Wish I was there....

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Tequila slammers?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      No, they're great.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
        No, they're great.
        Not if you drink all of the pubs' supplies of tequila so that next time barmen recognises you in the face as the person who drunk all tequila

9 rounds ==

Comment

I 'remember' doing a tequila session, once, a very long time ago. Never again, the smell of the stuff just makes me feel queasy. Just give me a voddie any day. Currently into Smirnoff Norsk (or Nordic depending on which version of the bottle you get). Very yum...

Comment

I think they are all making their first pint last all night and discussing sed and awk

Comment

Not if you drink all of the pubs' supplies of tequila so that next time barmen recognises you in the face as the person who drunk all tequila

9 rounds ==
              Sounds like a personal experience there.

Comment

Originally posted by WindyAnna View Post
                I think they are all making their first pint last all night and discussing sed and awk
                What are sed and awk? Noises made by birds?

Comment

9 rounds ==
                  9 rounds was all of the pubs supply??
                  Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    9 rounds was all of the pubs supply??
                    Does depend on how many people were in the round...

Comment

Working...
                    X