• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Haunted by the nightmare of the secret family courts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haunted by the nightmare of the secret family courts

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/l...cle3021139.ece

"Victoria, 34, and Jake, 35, sensible, professional people from supportive and stable families, are the last couple you could imagine being accused of child abuse."

That bit is nonsense.

But anything which puts another nail in the family "North Korea" courts has to be good.

A good few years ago now, a chap down the road from where I used to live in Doncaster had a run in with these types. Got some mates together and they beat the living daylights out of every single one of the busy-bodies, visited them all at home one night, went house to house stylee. The department leader was tortured apparently.

No more heard from these wallahs. Never got much footage in the papers either, only the local rags. Funny that.

His kids are happy and well adjusted as far as I can see.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
      A good few years ago now, a chap down the road from where I used to live in Doncaster had a run in with these types. Got some mates together and they beat the living daylights out of every single one of the busy-bodies, visited them all at home one night, went house to house stylee. The department leader was tortured apparently.

No more heard from these wallahs. Never got much footage in the papers either, only the local rags. Funny that.

His kids are happy and well adjusted as far as I can see.
      excellent - I will bear in mind next time.

Comment

At the moment I am preparing another news article for here is the city news on this subject

Comment

fluff

Comment

Working...
          X