• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thanks Sally

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Sally

for organising a great night.....

Deffo having another one in Feb.. you lot can get your arses up north for the next one...
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Second that.

Thanks Sally for making it happen.

Comment

Thirded. Nice one oor Sal, yet again.

Comment

Gutted to have missed it all, sounds like a good time was had by all. Would like to attempt the one in Feb, depending on how far oop north it is...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Gutted to have missed it all, sounds like a good time was had by all. Would like to attempt the one in Feb, depending on how far oop north it is...
          Manchester I think only 'cos I know what I am doing there and it's less far for me to stagger home after RH has killed me again!!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

That's not very local to Swindon! (That's where I'll be in Feb!!) Hmm... will have to think about that one, I'll see what I can do

Comment

Fourthed.

Roll on Manchester, February 2008 and London, summer 2008....
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

No probs all - looking forward to the Manc one next

Not so sure I'm happy about the photos going up on here Nick. Facebook is one thing, but having links on here completely outs everyone - you have names next to faces.
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                  I see you all have a licensed gun then.
                  I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

Not so sure I'm happy about the photos going up on here Nick. Facebook is one thing, but having links on here completely outs everyone - you have names next to faces.
                    Me too - and good point well made. Those so far may not mind being 'outed' but some of us work with other contractors we know surf this site, but who haven't made the connection between ID and face. I'd either keep it to FB or have no names/IDs.

Comment

Working...
                    X