• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DNA pioneer James Watson is blacker than he thought

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DNA pioneer James Watson is blacker than he thought

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...SS&attr=797084

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

I still think he may have been right tho...
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

I reckon the real racists are the ones who call this geezah a racist!

Mailman

Comment

Garry Bushell is of African descent too apparently, there was a program where they tested the DNA of people who proclaimed to be very British. Another elderly 'English' lady had oriental ancestors.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
          Garry Bushell is of African descent too apparently, there was a program where they tested the DNA of people who proclaimed to be very British. Another elderly 'English' lady had oriental ancestors.
          simpleton

Comment

All Racists should reminded that we all originated in Africa.

All the Gold, Oil, Diamonds and other precious commodities in Africa belong to us
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Crick and Wason were my idols when I was doing my A-levels. They were the original rock 'n' roll science rebels (which is how I saw myself).

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_D...#Controversies

Actually, if you look over what he is suppoosed to have said and what he did say, it seems like the PC brigade is the only winners here.

What no one can say is that he actually said "black people are dumb".

While speaking at a conference in 2000, Watson had suggested a link between skin color and sex drive, hypothesizing that dark-skinned people have stronger libidos.[55][57] His lecture, complete with slides of bikini-clad women, argued that extracts of melanin — which give skin its color — had been found to boost subjects' sex drive. "That's why you have Latin lovers," he said, according to people who attended the lecture. "You've never heard of an English lover. Only an English patient."
                You gotta love the guy

Mailman
                Last edited by Mailman; 11 December 2007, 11:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
                  You gotta love the guy

Mailman
                  Mailman, that is 2 recent posts without a !?

Comment

Im trying to diversify

Mailman

Comment

Working...
                    X