• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Might get you in the mood

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might get you in the mood

For Christmas that is. I've been messing about in the studio and recorded three familiar festive tunes.

Little Drummer Boy

Troika

I Believe in Father Christmas

All instrumentals and definitley no banjos
    Me, me, me...

Very good.

Comment

I hate you multi-talented types. I'm not much good at anything, even contracting.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post
        I hate you multi-talented types. I'm not much good at anything, even contracting.
        Aw, not multi-talented at all just a mis-spent youth. Part of Plan B though which is working out well. I wasn't much good at contracting anyway despite all those years doing it.

Now, if I could just make marmalade...
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          Now, if I could just make marmalade...
          Don't give up the day job.

Unless you can live off £30 / year.

Comment

Don't give up the day job.

Unless you can live off £30 / year.

Surely there's a wider market? Diversify maybe? Not a viable Plan B?
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Surely there's a wider market? Diversify maybe? Not a viable Plan B?
              Most people won't pay the extra for a quality product. They want 50p marmalade that is 90% sugar.

Comment

Most people won't pay the extra for a quality product. They want 50p marmalade that is 90% sugar.
                Tell me about it. I'm diabetic and would kill for a more natural, quality products that I could enjoy. There's a lot like me and if the stats are anything to go by, more are on the way. Now there's a thought...
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Tell me about it. I'm diabetic and would kill for a more natural, quality products that I could enjoy. There's a lot like me and if the stats are anything to go by, more are on the way. Now there's a thought...
                  Okay, okay, no need for the threats, I'll make you a jar in February.

I think you'll like it. Many here will vouch for the quality (he says).

Comment

Okay, okay, no need for the threats, I'll make you a jar in February.

I think you'll like it. Many here will vouch for the quality (he says).
                    Yes, I missed out last time, looking forward to that
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X