• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iraq and Afghanistan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iraq and Afghanistan

Right or wrong? A bit more interesting than deciding who got pissed last Friday. Here you have in a nutshell the decline of British Civilisation.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Right or wrong? A bit more interesting than deciding who got pissed last Friday. Here you have in a nutshell the decline of British Civilisation.
    less

Comment

I know why we went in the first time, but forgotton why we went in the second time.

Comment

This needs a poll. I like polls. I want to vote for AndyW.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          In fact, all the Afghan Wars have been pretty disasterous in essence, no matter who has fought them.
          Unless you were an Afghan.

They should have outsourced this conflict to India!

Comment

Right or wrong aside, this conflict and Iraq kept the military machines' wheels nicely oiled for the last few years.

With all this talk of recession, Iran seems a cert.

Comment

Especially now the CIA have stated that actually Iran's not as big a threat as 'we' thought ...

Looks like a country in serious need of liberation, leading to Iran being a beacon to the middle east for peace and democracy.
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                Right or wrong aside, this conflict and Iraq kept the military machines' wheels nicely oiled for the last few years.

If only that were true. Military are massively under budgeted.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

Unless of course the mad mud mullahs wake up and replace whats his name with a more "moderate" clown not so intent on getting smashed by the rest of the world (by that I mean America with britain and a few others on their coat tails ).

Mailman

Comment

I think Nato is in Afghanistan for the the right reasons and support ther mission there.

Iraq is a completely different kettle of fish.

Comment

Working...
                    X