• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reasons to love Birmingham

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reasons to love Birmingham

...are few and far between, but travelling up the M5 heading North you round a bend and there outside Scania is the largest St George flag I've ever seen flown.

No doubt racist but made me old heart swell with pride....I'd like to see more of it in London- especially in the City
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    ...are few and far between, but travelling up the M5 heading North you round a bend and there outside Scania is the largest St George flag I've ever seen flown.

No doubt racist but made me old heart swell with pride....I'd like to see more of it in London- especially in the City
    I'm sure it won't be long before someone complains to the local council and they send someone round to get the owner to take it down
    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Try looking up at the steeple of most CofE churches. You'll see plenty in the city that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post
        Try looking up at the steeple of most CofE churches. You'll see plenty in the city that way.
        they tend to be small jobbies... this one was huge!
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

they tend to be small jobbies... this one was huge!
          I saw a huge jobby yesterday but I really don't want to go there.

Comment

Working...
          X