• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is CUK becoming a clique?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is CUK becoming a clique?

wait for it
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

No. Next.

Comment

What, a sort of Clique on-line?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Becoming? No

Already was? Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
          Becoming? No

Already was? Yes.
          Agreed

Comment

Yes - I blame the newbies.

Or the oldies.

Or someone.

Where's milan to tell me who's fault it is?
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Becoming, yes. It's inevitable when some members start having real-life CUK meets and parties.

But does it matter?

Comment

I don't mind it becoming a clique if I am in...

Comment

Surely Clique only applies if people are excluded. As far as I am aware everyone was/is invited to any meet ups.

Do some people on here know each other better than others...yes. That doesn't make it a Clique.

Comment

I think its more a case of being judged on who you are 'friends' with and not what you say. Its not cliquey in a cool kids exclusive kind of a way, well it is, but I am the only member of that clique. The other clique is just like a computer club clique. Anyone can join, but if you dont join and make fun of one of them, you will have the wrath of the nerd squad unleashed upon you.

Comment

Working...
                    X