• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pink Floyd documentary on BBC1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pink Floyd documentary on BBC1

Like it says...

22:45 tonight.

According to Radio Times.

Pink Floyd is for old age pensioners.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Comment

I saw the Pink Floyd tribute band "Off the wall" earlier this year. There were quite a few grey haired little old ladies in the audience.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          My fiancee would be very angry with you for this....no way is he a pensioner and he is a PF fanatic to the nth defree
          It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

My 16 year old son, and most of his classmates, think PF are pretty good. Darkside of the Moon sounds like it could have been written any time over the last thirty years.

Comment

No I think they are pretty good. I did my revision for my o levels (when they were hard) to Wish You Were Here and it is still one of my favorite albums. I wrote about the Wall in one of my essays to get my general studies A level. Travelling down to London yesterday I listened to Echoes.

I'm not keen on their later work or their really early stuff, but the stuff they did from Animals to the wall I think is good.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Fantastic band...

Awesome live

Do what thou wilt

Comment

"That's "Animals" and "The Wall" then..."

Doh, that should have been DSOTM and the wall.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Oh I don't know. The Final Cut has its moments. Music to slash your wrists to.

Comment

Working...
                    X