• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Booze inflation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booze inflation

Just making the christmas drinks order. Over-ordered a few years ago so haven't done it in a while.

What's happened to the price? Decent bottle of vintage port now £70. Almost double from a few years ago.

Dom + Krug through the roof too.

Even threaded will have to cut back at these prices.

Here you go, the answer to all your problems.

Port

Champagne

Spartacus in "Beaker" mode.
    I'm Spartacus.

Comment

I'd like to point out that inflation is very low and under control. Some items are of course rising rapidly in price, e.g

All food
      All drinks
      All transport/travel costs
      All fuel
      All housing costs
      All clothes

However, the cost of plasma TV's, last year's games console and the price of a Pentium III are all falling in price.

So overall, the cost of living is low and you are better off under Labour.

HTH
      If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Comment

You really are a buffoon Gordon. How you got away with being called "a genius" all those years, God only knows. In fact, I've asked Him but all He does is laugh like a drain.

Comment

Working...
        X