• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

House Prices fall for 4th month in a row - Oh Dear (tm)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House Prices fall for 4th month in a row - Oh Dear (tm)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7141151.stm

De-boomed, I tell yer!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Lil' timmy will be on the street for christmas! Just in time for Sockpuppet to get his parents house at auction for a song.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      De-boomed, I tell yer!
      Is that the same as Uber Doomed ?

Comment

I've been looking at a range of properties for about a year, mostly window shopping.

The vast majority of them are still not sold, even after 6 or 12 months and yet the owners have not reduced the price, not even by £5K.

These are in the £600 - £800K price range.

So no one is buying in that price range.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          I've been looking at a range of properties for about a year, mostly window shopping.

The vast majority of them are still not sold, even after 6 or 12 months and yet the owners have not reduced the price, not even by £5K.

These are in the £600 - £800K price range.

So no one is buying in that price range.
          The average price of house sales can go down without a single person reducing the asking price on the house that he has for sale. Obviously.

Comment

I have to agree. The same properties have been on the market for many months in west london. Only the ones in the best locations that have been keenly priced are selling. HIPs required on all properties from tomorrow too!
            Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Greed is good!
              Not as good as taking a limo ride with one of Gordons "friends".

I don't go to bed with no whore, and I don't wake up with no whore.

Sockpuppet is a closet fan of this film.

Comment

The £800K house opposite me has been up for sale for 6 months without a sausage. It's still £800K.

As it happens, we (all the neighbours) can't wait for them to f*** off and take their dogs with them.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                  can't wait for them to f*** off and take their dogs with them.
                  Just get a Ferret to ban them.

Comment

Working...
                  X