• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone help?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone help?

I needs to add £34,567.78 and £12,222.05 and a can't be bothered to reach for the calculator.

Cheers,

DP.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I needs to add £34,567.78 and £12,222.05 and a can't be bothered to reach for the calculator.

Cheers,

DP.
    I don't bother adding numbers that are smaller than my hourly rate.

Threaded.

Comment

Comment

I know it's more than 4 and less than 1,000,000. So that rules out a massive amount of numbers.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Google will do arithmetic, translation and good knows what else:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...G=Search&meta=

Comment

start -> run -> calc

invoice is in the post.

Comment

£40,000 +/- £10,000
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                5/10.
                You lose 3 marks for not specifying the units.
                You lose 2 marks for not using the same formatting.

See me after school.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Cheers,

DP.
                  Losses from BTL? Oh Dear (Tm)
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Cheers,

DP.
                    1, plus or minus infinity.

Comment

Working...
                    X