• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Solo trip to the moon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solo trip to the moon

Hello everyone, I'm raising money for charidee by creating the first solo mission to the moon by linking my rocket powered wheelie bin up to my ZX81 (mission control). Upon landing I intend to scoop up the abundant cream cheese (can't believe nobody has ever exploited this natural resource) and sell it my local bring and buy sale, all monies raised wil go to the free the Chasing the Aurora one legal campaign. Of course there will be many dangers involved, including alien attack, so I am currently in negotiations with NASA about buying a laser torpedo and a jetpack (I hope this doesn't make me sound like some kind of James bond action man, Ladies calm down!)

Please feel free to make a sticker of this post

PS please visit my website
    www.theresoneborneveryminute.com

PPS The first person who mentions Mr Spoon has already been will be flamed, he's not a real person and he never went to the moon. Baked bean can indeed!
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 13 December 2007, 15:45.
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Are you sure Mr Spoon never went? I am sure I read it somewhere...
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Hello everyone, I'm raising money for charidee by creating the first solo mission to the moon by linking my rocket powered wheelie bin up to my ZX81 (mission control). Upon landing I intend to scoop up the abundant cream cheese (can't believe nobody has ever exploited this natural resource) and sell it my local bring and buy sale, all monies raised wil go to the free the Chasing the Aurora one legal campaign. Of course there will be many dangers involved, including alien attack, so I am currently in negotiations with NASA about buying a laser torpedo and a jetpack (I hope this doesn't make me sound like some kind of James bond action man, Ladies calm down!)

PPS The first person who mentions Mr Spoon has already been will be flamed, he's not a real person and he never went to the moon. Baked bean can indeed!

I belive Messr's Wallace and Grommit, Inventors to the Gentry, have already made the trip and returned with the cheese.

Tastes like Wensleydale, apparently.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
        Are you sure Mr Spoon never went? I am sure I read it somewhere...
        stop stiring
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Are you bored Baggy?
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

How many wifes do you have baggy?

Comment

Comment

Sounds like a worthy cause. Btw how many wives do you have to support?
                Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Bigamy isn't big or clever, actually it is a bit like big

Comment

stop stiring
                    Who was Mr Spoon? And why did he go to the moon?
                    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
                    X