• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Secret Santa Present

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Secret Santa Present

Linky

Nuff said!

£3.98 on Amazon! Bloody tightwad, whoever it was!

Someone must really hate you
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

That'll be from b) then. Mind you, she's splashed out. I'm sure you can get in in the bargin bin in HMV for £1.99.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
        Linky

Nuff said!

£3.98 on Amazon! Bloody tightwad, whoever it was!
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I spent £9.99 on the present I bought! And I didn't even get any booze or chocolate!

Comment

Life is like a secret santa, you never know what vile present your enemies will come up with next.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

<-----Manly hug
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Scary

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                Life is like a secret santa, you never know what vile present your enemies will come up with next.
                Polonium?
                I'd better avoid exchanging present with a Russian!

Comment

Working...
                X