• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

P1ssed at work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P1ssed at work

Just been to our team Xmas lunch. Got hammered, now back in the office, awaiting the start of our IT department XMas drinks night out.

Got headache. Want to sleep.

House prices falling.

Permie

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
      Just been to our team Xmas lunch. Got hammered, now back in the office, awaiting the start of our IT department XMas drinks night out.

House prices falling.

And people wonder why IR35 was introduced?

Comment

Didn't I tell u all, I'm a permie?

Comment

Didn't I tell u all, I'm a permie?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Comment

Binge Drinking

Some companies want you to go out and get hammered just to see what sort of person you are. Otherwise can't see why they put 2 Xmas dos back-to-back on the same day.

Comment

Comment

Yes I'm now off to the next drinks outing. C u in another life x

Comment

Yes I'm now off to the next drinks outing. C u in another life x
                    Word of the wise - don't ***g bosses' wife, it is (apparently) a career ending move!

Comment

Working...
                    X