• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Last post in year of 2007 thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last post in year of 2007 thread

Since BlasterBates is clearly slacking up this year I decided to start this CUK customary thread.

The rules are simple: the person who made the last post in this thread this year (UK time as date stamped on the post) wins.

The winner of the last 2 years is ... well, who do you think?

So, don't even bother this year because I will win anyway. So there, don't post in this thread then

Jesus, has it been a year already?!!!

How time flies!!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Very subtle try Sally

Comment

Is that CUK server time or real time?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Is that CUK server time or real time?
          CUK server date stamp on the post - the time should be UK time, because you can change time location in preferences and posts will change, so obviously we deal with UK time - server is usually out of sync, so this makes posting in the last second of the year challenging

Comment

Especially if they set server time to the correct time on new years eve.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              Especially if they set server time to the correct time on new years eve.
              Yes, this is exactly what they will do, so don't even try to win

Comment

What a sad way to see in the New Year? I saw last New Year in hoying up in the garden (gastroenteritis by the way).
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Yup, very sad. Therefore don't post here anymore so that I win quick and easy this time...

Comment

2008 is a palindrome in base 5.

Comment

Working...
                    X