• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Denny

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denny

Just had this email:

===================

Subj: Hey there
    Sender: Denny [[email protected]]

Hey Baby
    I saw your profile on-line just a few minutes ago Email me at [email protected] and I will reply with a Picture and info right away.
    Maybe we can chat today?

===================

As long as you don't want to chat about IR35 then I might well be up for it. Send me a photo first though just in case you is a minger innit.

Originally posted by chubba View Post
    Just had this email:

===================

Subj: Hey there
    Sender: Denny [[email protected]]

Hey Baby
    I saw your profile on-line just a few minutes ago Email me at [email protected] and I will reply with a Picture and info right away.
    Maybe we can chat today?

===================

As long as you don't want to chat about IR35 then I might well be up for it. Send me a photo first though just in case you is a minger innit.
    Am I missing something? How is this of General or of any other interest for that matter?

Comment

Thought Denny might be touting for business. Should ask to see the contract first to make sure it is IR35 compliant.

Comment

Originally posted by chubba View Post
        Thought Denny might be touting for business. Should ask to see the contract first to make sure it is IR35 compliant.
        It depends if he has the right of substitution.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
        X