• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Crackers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Crackers

Im looking for a decent set of xmas crackers and remember seeing or reading a review sometime recently, either BBC Breakfast News/review or The Times or Guardian..

they bought the luxury set from all the usual places and reviewed them, anyone remember where this review is?

OR

which seem the best luxury xmas crackers that you know of? (the paper/gift joke type, not what churchill's thinking and desperatley wants to post)
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

We got Hotel Chocolat ones last year, and they were lovely.

You get the hat and joke (I think), and get luxury chocolates instead of the plastic comb.

I must admit though, I like the crap gifts. I like all thats crap about Xmas
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
    X