• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tuesday morning team meeting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday morning team meeting

Will start soon

Time for a snoozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

This time last wek at this place there was a guy having akip in the bogs - he was right out of it you could hear him snoring and everything.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I kind of feel like that myself today...I have a hangover..
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

I'm just plane board.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
          I'm just plane board.
          Where are you going?

Somewhere nice?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
            This time last wek at this place there was a guy having akip in the bogs - he was right out of it you could hear him snoring and everything.
            That has been more me, on more than one occasion

But then I went contract!
            Last edited by BrowneIssue; 18 December 2007, 11:18. Reason: Stupid trypo
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              Meeting over - yay - managed (just) to stay awake

Time to go to bog for a kip - or as the office is half-empty could kip here at desk (reminder to hands - keep away from keyboard/mouse while asleep)
              If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Working...
              X