• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I Want One Of Those . Con

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Want One Of Those . Con

Has anybody used this shower of incompetent wonkers? I'm having a nightmare trying to get them to send me some stuff I ordered at the start of December. The furkers are now saying that they will dispatch the goods on Wednesday - so if it does go (and the order was authorised on the 5th) it means it will be in the peak of the pre Christmas rush, plus their 1 to 3 working days means it will push its delivery date up to Christmas Eve.

I've spoken to a number of low level customer service people who are absolutely no use whatsoever. One did say that he thought orders placed yesterday would not arrive before Christmas that despite the fact that today is the last day to order to get a pre Christmas delivery.

So far I’ve spoken to ‘customer services’ a couple of times. Asked for them to call me. Emailed their customer services and dispatch departments and even emailed their directors. Nothing. So now it’s Watchdog on the BBC.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

I told them where to stick a present a few weeks ago. I ordered *something* (incase my lad is reading) at the end of november, and they said they'd deliver on a saturday 1 week later. I waited in all day and nothing.

I rang them up and they said "actually, we never gaurenteed this date" (ahem, they did), and infact they couldn't gaurentee for xmas!!!

Same day ordered same product off Amazon, and it was delivered 2 days later!

I'll never use them again.
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
      I told them where to stick a present a few weeks ago. I ordered *something* (incase my lad is reading) at the end of november, and they said they'd deliver on a saturday 1 week later. I waited in all day and nothing.

I rang them up and they said "actually, we never gaurenteed this date" (ahem, they did), and infact they couldn't gaurentee for xmas!!!

Same day ordered same product off Amazon, and it was delivered 2 days later!

I'll never use them again.
      did you order a "digldoib"?
      <anagram>

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        <anagram>
        Is that (3,5) ?
        If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
          Is that (3,5) ?
          Could be...

Comment

<anagram>
            well if she did it would certainly explain why she wouldn't want her fella to see it. mind you, it might lessen the shock. do amazon do them?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              well if she did it would certainly explain why she wouldn't want her fella to see it. mind you, it might lessen the shock. do amazon do them?
              WTF are you asking me for?

I'm not the worlds authority on "digldoib"s - ask beaker!

Comment

I've just had one of their senior customer services people finally call me back. She has promised that the goods will be dispatched today, dropped the delivery charge and given me a £10 credit (like I'm going to order again)

Also, if anybody does need to speak to them dial 0208 6557598 as it jumps their call queue.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

They are useless. However http://firebox.com/ are not.

I placed an order last Friday evening and it arrived first thing on Monday.

Comment

<anagram>
                    No need for one of them
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X