• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What newspaper do you read?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What newspaper do you read?

I was amused on a flight the other week when a fellow traveller picked up the Daily Mail and said to his colleague "I'd better find out what the wife is thinking this week"

In a similar vein, please vote accordingly once the poll is up. If you read an online version of a paper, please count that too.
    Daily Star
    0.00%
    Daily Mirror
    2.82%
    The Sun
    8.45%
    Daily Express
    0.00%
    Daily Mail
    12.68%
    Telegraph
    19.72%
    Times
    16.90%
    Grauniad
    15.49%
    Independant
    5.63%
    Something Else/Andy W
    18.31%
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Press

FT for the financials
    The Sun for all else

Comment

It depends whether I want to read about the world, about London, about footballers shagging pop stars, or about how horrible immigrants are.

I think the least horrible is the independant...but even that has got on my nerves over the last year.
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

FT. All the others are full of shite
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Guardian

Comment

Another

City AM is pretty good - and free.

Comment

again?

Didn't dodgy do this a month or so ago?

The London paper/London Lite/metro if I'm not reading a book, I buy Private Eye to stay up to date with current affairs.
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Cambridge Evening News
                Sunday Times

Comment

Metro on the weekday mornings. Weekends will often buy an IndependEnt or a Telegraph, missus gets The Sun or Heat.
                  It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

At the moment, just the Mail on Saturday, ‘cos it’s got a decent layout for the weeks TV. I often read the daily news on-line for free from various other on-line sources.

Comment

Working...
                    X