• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I made it on to Chruchill's ignore list

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made it on to Chruchill's ignore list

Yay. First time I've managed that - got to say it's quite a sweet place to be, I'll never have to interact with the most boring little bigot on CUK again!

That's worth a beer - good job I got a Xmas party tonight ;-)
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

When someone puts you on their ignore list, how do you find out? Unless they tell you, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
      When someone puts you on their ignore list, how do you find out? Unless they tell you, of course.
      snaw just assumes everyone blocks him unless we tell him otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        good job I got a Xmas party tonight ;-)
        I've got one too
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Me too...mine starts at 12:30...woohoo...
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
            Me too...mine starts at 12:30...woohoo...
            I had one - but I hate those 2 contractor tossers so much that I cancelled. I'd rather sit in the house on my own than have to speak to people like that in a social situation.

Have a drink for me the rest of you!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
              I had one - but I hate those 2 contractor tossers so much that I cancelled. I'd rather sit in the house on my own than have to speak to people like that in a social situation.

Have a drink for me the rest of you!
              Are you not a contractor then?

I've got 2 today but I'm a git so I'll skip them both.

Comment

i had one with a geeky contractor mate of mine and a northern lass, she's just cancelled though at the last minute.. not sure i'll go now
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                  snaw just assumes everyone blocks him unless we tell him otherwise.
                  True, I'd ignore me if I had the option
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                    True, I'd ignore me if I had the option
                    Why not get a sasguru-style extra login or ten, and have them all ignore each other?

Comment

Working...
                    X