• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prostitution

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prostitution

How do we all feel about it?
    Make it legal
    58.49%
    Keep it the same - arrest the women
    1.89%
    Arrest the clients
    7.55%
    Dont care
    22.64%
    I want to pay for sex with AndyW
    9.43%
    The pope is a tard.

i dont really care, i mean i know personally that i'll never pay for sex but if there is a market for it and women are happy to sell themselves then fine so be it, ive had huge arguments with my gfriend about this and the usual "some women dont want to do it but are forced to do it", to those i agree its bad and something should be done, but in the same way you have gold-diggers, people know and yet people are happy to have this arrangement, you will also get women (and men) using their body for money..
    Last edited by chef; 20 December 2007, 13:18.
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

you will also get women (and men) using their body for sex..
      I don't understand that one, chef?

Comment

given i have just over 2 hrs left until xmas, that's quite a serious answer for me i think..

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          there are such things as male prostitues

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            doh, i get ya know.. its been edited

Comment

Prostitution **IS** already legal.

There are a shedload of related offences. Keeping a brothel, living off (somebody elses) immoral earnings, soliciting, kerbcrawling to name some.

But it is perfectly possible to be a prostitute and stay within the law (just not particularly easy).

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
                Prostitution **IS** already legal.

There are a shedload of related offences. Keeping a brothel, living off (somebody elses) immoral earnings, soliciting, kerbcrawling to name some.

But it is perfectly possible to be a prostitute and stay within the law (just not particularly easy).
                Yeah I knew that, but you know what I mean. Was trying to do a non pedantic poll.
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                  i dont really care, i mean i know personally that i'll never pay for sex...
                  One way or the other, you'll pay
                  The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                    i dont really care, i mean i know personally that i'll never pay for sex but if there is a market for it and women are happy to sell themselves then fine so be it, ive had huge arguments with my gfriend about this and the usual "some women dont want to do it but are forced to do it", to those i agree its bad and something should be done, but in the same way you have gold-diggers, people know and yet people are happy to have this arrangement, you will also get women (and men) using their body for money..
                    You already do, matey.
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                    X