• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Black Eye Friday!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Eye Friday!!!

So I'm out straight from work today, topping up one of my many addictions/problems

I'd imagine Sunderland is going to be one holy mess

I dont know why I started this thread - probably just to attention seek...

And to tell you all that I love you all* very much, and I hope you all have a wonderful Black Eye Friday/Xmas Eve/Xmas/Boxing Day/New Year, etc etc etc

* excluding all nobbas, obviously. Yous know who yous are!
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    * excluding all nobbas, obviously. Yous know who yous are!
    I'm not that sure anymore - apparently I'm both 'the poshest person on CUK' and 'an elitist ****', but you hugged me at the Xmas party so I'll take the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

I thought this was going to be a thread about girls going running.

Have a good night, anyway
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        I'm not that sure anymore
        Really?!!!

Well that's my crisps well and truly p*ssed in

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          I thought this was going to be a thread about girls going running.

Have a great evening/weekend/hols/party season oor Sal - and to everyone, in case I don't catch you before the end of the week/weekend:

Happy Christmas!

Comment

Well that's my crisps well and truly p*ssed in
            No snackwetting here lass.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post

Have a great evening/weekend/hols/party season oor Sal - and to everyone, in case I don't catch you before the end of the week/weekend:

Happy Christmas!
              yay!!!! That's better!!!

Love you loads mate - have a great one
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

I'd imagine Sunderland is going to be one holy mess

No change there then...
                Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Black Eye Friday!!!

I had no idea there was a name for it!! I've had 2 xmas dinners where I've had to explain to the in-laws how I managed to get a black eye just before xmas.

The first one I took the pi55 out of a work colleague only to find he had a very low tolerance to alcohol and a very sharp temper, he was a little bloke so I put that down to Napoleon syndrome.

The second time a group of us were asked to leave a nightclub as one of our party was being sick on the bar, a couple of girls outside dressed in Santa outfits started laughing at us so I called one of them a nasty name only to be promptly punched in the eye.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Hey! If I'd known SA was hugging people at xmas party I'd 'ave gone.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X