• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The "Er Indoors" thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "Er Indoors" thread

We've got Molly Maids in cleaning the house for the benefit of the effing Hippopotamus, who arrives on Monday along with the lunatic aunt who is as mad as snake

The money she is spending is beyond belief

I cant argue with her as we have a simmering truce on account of me not getting back from my lunch until 5.00 am this morning.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Whipped.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      We've got Molly Maids in cleaning the house for the benefit of the effing Hippopotamus, who arrives on Monday along with the lunatic aunt who is as mad as snake

I cant argue with her as we have a simmering truce on account of me not getting back from my lunch until 5.00 am this morning.
      That must have been some lunch! How many courses were there? 200?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
        That must have been some lunch! How many courses were there? 200?

Can't remember
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Can't remember
          In that case a "simmering truce" is probably better than you could have expected. Are you sure lunch was the only thing you can't remember? Was there any lipstick on the collar?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
            In that case a "simmering truce" is probably better than you could have expected. Are you sure lunch was the only thing you can't remember? Was there any lipstick on the collar?
            It was on my (not that she would find out as she doesnt go there)

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for attending this prestigious awards ceremony, and without further ado - I award the Dirty Stopout trophy to: DodgyAgent!

<applause>

Comment

Who are we talking about here?

You nearest and dearest wife?

Edit: clue's in the thread title...
                Last edited by cojak; 21 December 2007, 11:44. Reason: cojak being thick and slightly hung over...
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for attending this prestigious awards ceremony, and without further ado - I award the Dirty Stopout trophy to: DodgyAgent!

<applause>
                  "Thank ou thank you thank you . Can I just say what a pleasure it is to be invited to attend this wonderful occasion. I feel humbled just to be here let alone to be awarded the evenings top award."

"I would like to say that this award is not just about me, and I would particularly like to thank my parents. Whoever and wherever you are "sob" (fighting back the tears) I love you, all three of you. I would also like to thank all my friends and relatives who are unable to make it here tonight to share this wonderful occasion."

Awards Presenter: "well DA we have a surprise for you, because we have connected through to Belmarsh and brought together all your friends and family into the Belmarsh prison phone box to speak to you directly via video link".... "sebastian Sebastian what's wrong love we are not getting through, what's happening luvvy? what's happening?

Sebastian "Sorry sir, sorry sir, the contractor video link technician has not turned up, I am trying to get a replacement in quickly "

Presenter: "Why has he not turned up ?"

Sebastian "cos he's a typical contractor scumbag.. he's taken a better paid job elsewhere.. "

Presenter: "doesnt he realise how important tonight is to so many people?"...

Comment

on fine form today DA.

Comment

Working...
                    X