• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I feel :-( today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel :-( today

Everyone else is full of Christmas cheer, and I'm not.

I've got the (man) flu.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
      Everyone else is full of Christmas cheer, and I'm not.
      What's wrong mooseybaby? How can we cheer you up?

Comment

You could tell us all about it and depress us if you like? Try and even the scales?

You've got about half an hour with me though, then I'm off on the massive turbo lash
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          You could tell us all about it and depress us if you like? Try and even the scales?

You've got about half an hour with me though, then I'm off on the massive turbo lash
          I wouldn't want to burden you. You all have a nice time. Don't worry about little old me. sigh!

Comment

I'm depressed too, there's two days next week when I can't bill.

Comment

I am quite cheerful today for first time in weeks. I get SAD - but today shortest day. It will get alot better after today! hurrah!

It also helps having kids for Christamas.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Isn't that illegal?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I am quite cheerful today for first time in weeks. I get SAD - but today shortest day. It will get alot better after today! hurrah!

That's it! It's the shortest day! No wonder I feel so miserable.

We're having turkey for Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    Isn't that illegal?
                    Depends, muti-millionaire actors/singers seem to be able to buy children whenever they like.

Comment

Working...
                    X