• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This Christmas season...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Christmas season...

...you'll be attending parties, going out on the town, and having a good time.

There is, however, the possibility that, while you are out and about enjoying yourself, you could run into a spot of trouble with those who've had a few too many Christmas spirits.

And this is where I'd like to share with you some useful self-defence tips and tricks, so you can go about your merry-making with a little more self confidence, safe in the knowledge you can ward off those who would do you harm.

Lesson one: How to be a ninja.
    Lesson two: How to be a gangster.

That should see you right as rain.

HTH

RH

Judging by their popularity, you may have seen these before - but a safety message can never be repeated too often. Take care now.

I just thought I could not be morre bored than that ..

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
      Bussy Fugger, where's your sense of fun?

Comment

Very good!
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
          more

HTH
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Continuing the advisory spirit, some of you will be required to dance at social events this season, and as an instructional aid, please see the following link to give you inspiration and improve your repertoire.

Chances are you've seen this. nearly 69 million others have, but if not, it's a treat.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post

Lesson one: How to be a ninja.
              Lesson two: How to be a gangster.

Comment

Working...
              X