• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tony Blair: Your are Forgiven!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After lying to the nation and having blood on hid has for Iraq, Tony Blair is betting both ways by converting to a Roman Catholic.

A quick confession and a few Hail Marys and all will be forgiven.

In order be a Roman Catholic Tony Blair must believe that babies are born sinners.
    Only Roman Catholics can go to Heaven.
    Contraceptives are sinful.
    Bread and Wine does really turn into the Body and Blood of Christ at Mass.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Ah yes... confession and all your sins are forgiven before God

I suppose all we can hope is that before he dies, there is a reckoning before man who may not be so accommodating
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I am pretty sure Catholic church traded bonds that forgiven future sins. Tony must be regretting not having bought one before he took office.

Comment

Proof if it were needed that he has always been mentally ill.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Your Parents are Forgiven

But you're not, you lying, war-mongering bastard.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

What else do evangelicals do but start wars. Now that he's with the pope, does that now mean he will renounce his support for the Iraq colonial invasion?
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by shoes View Post
              Proof if it were needed that he has always been mentally ill.
              I think he is seriously ill thinking that this action will help his "work" on mediating between Israel and Palestine.

Comment

Perhaps you are thinking of Plenary Indulgences atW. Stand on your head three Thursdays running and say an "Our Father" and you get 3 months off your spell in purgatory. Can't say I ever heard of them except from dimwit Irish lady primary school teachers tho. Like all religious belief, total bollox, but harmless in this case I suppose.

PS I will find the church again and repent on my death bed for above comments.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Like all religious belief, total bollox, but harmless in this case I suppose.
                  His current job is trying to settle what now is a largely religious conflict - the only thing he could have done worse is convert to religion of either of the sides of conflict, but introducing 3rd religion in the equation is pretty bad move too.

Comment

May be a good move. Check out the view Muslims have of atheists or religions other than "children of the book".
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X