• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Girls Night Out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Girls Night Out

What a fantastic night out we had on the Thames last night. Thanks to all the girls who were PM’ed. My flat resembled a storm shelter with so many girls staying here last night. I don’t know how some of the CUK men found out where the party was but on the bright side some of them did get lucky.

Merry Christmas everyone.

The pope is a tard.

Comment

oxo with Sunday lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Nina View Post
        What a fantastic night out we had on the Thames last night. Thanks to all the girls who were PM’ed. My flat resembled a storm shelter with so many girls staying here last night. I don’t know how some of the CUK men found out where the party was but on the bright side some of them did get lucky.

Translation:

atw just had a w***.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

I got lucky - staying in watching the dancing was better than what went on from the accounts I have heard.

Comment

Someone please call Broadmoor - a couple of their patients appear to be missing.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Translation:

atw just had a w***.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Why was I not told of parties where CUK members might get lucky ?

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
                  Why was I not told of parties where CUK members might get lucky ?
                  Because they don't exist

That is if you'd don't count the northern do when CM's Sister will fall victim to my charms.

See I was going to ask if she wanted continental or full english breakfast for when I book the hotel but decided to book one of each and eat the one that she doesn't want. Proper gentlemen me like.

Its much easier to wind CM up when she checks the board and is not on a christmas break.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                    Because they don't exist

That is if you'd don't count the northern do when CM's Sister will fall victim to my charms.

See I was going to ask if she wanted continental or full english breakfast for when I book the hotel but decided to book one of each and eat the one that she doesn't want. Proper gentlemen me like.

Its much easier to wind CM up when she checks the board and is not on a christmas break.
                    Envy will get you nowhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X