• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Delhi belly day 4 (I think)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delhi belly day 4 (I think)

Yes I’m in India, and I have it, just in time for Christmas. Caught it a few days ago, not sure when, as I think at one stage I slept for 18 hours on and off. Got some tablets from the local chemist that helped for a bit, but was as bad again the next day.
    Went to see the doctor today and got a prescription, went to the chemist and when he handed over the tablet they we so big I had to check where they were supposed to go.

Then there was a second lot equally as big. What are these for? “The first tablets are so strong they kill every bacteria in your stomach even the good ones. These tables should be taken after the first one to replace the good bacteria.” Who needs Christmas dinner when I have this lot to take.

Talking to God on the great white telephone, keep the religion in Christmas.

Merry Christmas one and all
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

And I thought I was hard done by because I've got a cold. You poor lamb.

Get well soon.

Have another one.

Comment

Why did you decide to go to India?

Get well soon!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Why did you decide to go to India?

Get well soon!
        I was just thinking 27 degrees, I forgot about the other stuff, until now
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
          And I thought I was hard done by because I've got a cold. You poor lamb.

Get well soon.

Have another one.

Thanks Moose, and I thought you had forgotten about me
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
            Well, there are plenty of sunny beaches in other parts of the world, why India?

Comment

Keep the faith. It will be worth it. I'm still waiting for an invite though.

Comment

Thanks Moose, and I thought you had forgotten about me
                How could I?

Comment

Don't believe him - he was flirting with every single fembot that I created...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Don't believe him - he was flirting with every single fembot that I created...
                    I'm a lot more selective than you think!

Comment

Working...
                    X