• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Human race to split

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human race to split

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6057734.stm

Humanity may split into two sub-species in 100,000 years' time as predicted by HG Wells, an expert has said.

Evolutionary theorist Oliver Curry of the London School of Economics expects a genetic upper class and a dim-witted underclass to emerge.

Or Tory voters and Labour voters as they are now called.

Tory party= labour party

Maybe you mean agents & contractors?

Comment

"Last Updated: Tuesday, 17 October 2006, 08:47 GMT 09:47 UK"

Try to keep up Prawn

Comment

Women, on the other hand, will develop lighter, smooth, hairless skin, large clear eyes, pert breasts, glossy hair, and even features, he adds.
        He carried out the report for men's satellite TV channel Bravo
        I could have sworn he'd researched it for FHM
        Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6057734.stm

Humanity may split into two sub-species in 100,000 years' time as predicted by HG Wells, an expert has said.

Evolutionary theorist Oliver Curry of the London School of Economics expects a genetic upper class and a dim-witted underclass to emerge.

Or Tory voters and Labour voters as they are now called.

Chavs

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chav
          Last edited by Diver; 26 December 2007, 00:40.
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Neds...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Neds...
              Ned is a derogatory term applied to certain young people in Scotland (similar to the terms chav used in Wales and England, skanger in Ireland, and spide in Northern Ireland). The stereotypical view of a ned is a white adolescent male, of working class background, who wears fake Burberry, who engages in hooliganism, petty criminality, loutish behaviour, underage drinking and smoking or general anti-social behaviour[1]. They are often assumed to be unemployed.
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

same old

wow, same old names......
                Cadengineer, Engineering contracting worldwide

Comment

Working...
                X