• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's working then?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's working then?

Every little cent counts. Drove down through sub zero temperatures and snow and salt to find no-one here! Think I'll do a couple more hours, go to my hotel and pay the bill then go home and work from there.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I am. And I hate it. Here until 2pm today - then off to go to Pilates.

Comment

I am the only person working today on a floor that normally has 50 odd people on it every day.

Comment

Make hay while the sun shines!

I'll probably work from home Friday & Monday though!
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Make hay while the sun shines

I'll probaly work from home Friday & Monday though!
          Make hay, mmm, more like just using bandwidth and passing time

Comment

Im at work .... i'd rather not be but i cant justify NOT making the money i would be, if i was sitting at home feeling bloated and drunk.

On the flip side - the roads were an absolute joy today, took 25 minutes to do a drive that usually takes 50.

Comment

I am, but I got in very late, and am leaving very early.

Thats a prof day this time of year

Comment

I am - we're doing all that stuff we can do when the users aren't around
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Have races on the chairs down the hallway with your underwear on your head whilst wooping 'yippy ki yay Mutha F***er'?

Comment

Not back until January 8th.

Enjoying my time with tonsillitis
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X