• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bored

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored

Working from home and all I've managed to do is run the test GDPS DLA on 3 members of a sysplex (seperate LPARs on a z9 running zOS 1.9) on NetView. Then checked it via the IdML viewer and loaded it into TADDM then into CCMDB via the ITIC adapter. Checked what it looked like in Maximo and then tested it in BCPM. Maybe I'll write a doc on it. Damn I'm bored. (Oh and converted 17 emulated CKD 3390-3 disks to AWS format.)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Working from home and all I've managed to do is run the test GDPS DLA on 3 members of a sysplex (seperate LPARs on a z9 running zOS 1.9) on NetView. Then checked it via the IdML viewer and loaded it into TADDM then into CCMDB via the ITIC adapter. Checked what it looked like in Maximo and then tested it in BCPM. Maybe I'll write a doc on it. Damn I'm bored. (Oh and converted 17 emulated CKD 3390-3 disks to AWS format.)

Fascinating I'm sure. Do you also speak Outer Mongolian?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working from home and all I've managed to do is run the test GDPS
      I only got this far before the self promoting geek speak started to bore me

Comment

I am also bored.... let's run a game up the flagpole & see who salutes it

Get yer cameras/mobiles out and snap a piccy of yourselves (no cheating!)

At a given time everyone change their avatars for 10 minutes

After 10 mins change back

Discuss ad nauseum to irritate all those who missed the piccies

Is it a flyer?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
        X