• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tall Birds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tall Birds

Arnies daughter

Big Bird

Not bad ... legal but the face is a bit round
    Being 6'5" I have always gone out with & eventually married small wimmin

Do the male members or bean flickers of this board have any opinions or preference regarding female height?
    Last edited by Troll; 8 January 2010, 18:40.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Do the male members or bean flickers of this board have any opinions or preference regarding female height?
    It's not the height, its circumference that matters

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Arnies daughter

Big Bird

Not bad ... legal but the face is a bit round
      Being 6'5" I have always gone out with & eventually married small wimmin

I was just about to look up his wife's (Maria Shriver) height, but the WIKI entry for Arnie says he is 5 foot 6 FFS so got bored there. Did you notice she is wearing flat shoes in that photo. I can't say with any certainty whether I'd go for a woman quite that tall.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        I can't say with any certainty whether I'd go for a woman quite that tall.
        Not even if she has got big inheritance? As long as you don't do "SupremeSpod" on her you will be awright

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Not even if she has got big inheritance? As long as you don't do "SupremeSpod" on her you will be awright
          Nope, I'm easily satisfied monetarywise. Is SupremeSpod something rude?

Comment

Nope, I'm easily satisfied monetarywise. Is SupremeSpod something rude?
            http://forums.contractoruk.com/members/supremespod.html

Comment

He's got a Freemason's avatar.

Comment

He's got a Freemason's avatar.
                That's because he's one of those billy-no-mates namby-pamby apron-wearing ponces
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

That's because he's one of those billy-no-mates namby-pamby apron-wearing ponces
                  That boy go raaaaaaa
                  Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Hmmm also not keen on tall 'birds' they lose elegance once they get too tall.
                    That boy go raaaaaaa
                    Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Working...
                    X