• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hi all

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all

Just a post to say hello. I am in my first IT contract after leaving uni in the summer. I qualified in media studies but after six months of no work my employment agency found me some work in IT management. So far I am enjoying it although some thing seem to be rather technical. I found this forum to be useful.

That's good to hear. Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Wingding View Post
      Just a post to say hello. I am in my first IT contract after leaving uni in the summer. I qualified in media studies but after six months of no work my employment agency found me some work in IT management. So far I am enjoying it although some thing seem to be rather technical. I found this forum to be useful.
      good trolling

Comment

How are you finding ED*?
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Am I too naive?

Comment

You have nearly as much experience as me.

Comment

oh dear.
              That boy go raaaaaaa
              Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

This is one of those satires that is actually hard to identify as a satire because it could so easily be the real thing. Like those knowing me knowing you shows of Alan Partridge.

Comment

Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by shoes View Post
                    This is one of those satires that is actually hard to identify as a satire because it could so easily be the real thing. Like those knowing me knowing you shows of Alan Partridge.
                    That is the essence of really good satire. It could so easily be true.

Like work really

Comment

Working...
                    X