• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MCSE 2003 upgrade

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MCSE 2003 upgrade

Global knowledge are running the upgrade courses from Windows MCSE 2000 to 2003. Bearing in mind I don't have the time to self study at the moment, and there is no upgrade from 2000 to anything 2008 ish (only 2003 ->2008) I am quite interested. However not enough people are booked on the course to make it viable yet. Thought I would post it on here - see if anyone was interested to push the numbers up! Back in my permie days I did a lot of training through them/azlan(who merged) - normally very good. All exams passed 1st time (with a lot of work)

Working...
X