• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How much did you invoice in 2007?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much did you invoice in 2007?

... like I'm going to tell you lot

HappY NeW YeaR EvErYOnE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About 50% more than 2006. However with lower expenses, profits are about double those of 2006.

Now if I can just double it again in 2008...
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Not enough, but more than in 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
        HappY NeW YeaR EvErYOnE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Have you got that WinAmp plugin that makes the lights on your keyboard flash?
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

One gazillion dollars.

threaded.

Comment

£30,315.00 + Vat

Comment

Actually I'm a little deflated because although I billed more in 2007 than in '06, I have now reached peak income and it will be nigh on impossible to invoice more in '08. The only way is if I can get that rate rise along with the extension!

Otherwise the only way is down

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
                Actually I'm a little deflated because although I billed more in 2007 than in '06, I have now reached peak income and it will be nigh on impossible to invoice more in '08. The only way is if I can get that rate rise along with the extension!

Otherwise the only way is down
                Riiiiiiight.

So if you had won the Lottery this year, you would now be suicidal, yes?
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

More than 2006

Then again I was only a contractor for 3 months in 2006. But year on year for the same 3 months of 2007 I invoiced 23% more

Comment

If I told you, you would cry
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X