• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The CUK official (tm) last post of 2007 thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The CUK official (tm) last post of 2007 thread

All the other threads are imposters. This is the only approved one
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Ok.

Comment

2007 is sooo yesterday in some countries. New Zealand and parts of Australia for example.

http://www.worldtimezone.com/
      (Countries at the right are already in 2008, and it will slowly move to the left).

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        2007 is sooo yesterday in some countries. New Zealand and parts of Australia for example.

http://www.worldtimezone.com/
        (Countries at the right are already in 2008, and it will slowly move to the left).
        Yes but this is GMT, the real changeover
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

So no consecutive posts then?

Comment

This thread is not official - mine is because it was first posted in January. Usually BlasterBates does it, but he was slackening this year (must be permie stuff).

Comment

2008 is done now, get over it. By the time you collect your miserly local award half the world will have celebrated New Years day, got drunk, gone to bed and been back to work.

Comment

OK OK I win. This thread is now closed.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  OK OK I win. This thread is now closed.

You are not very bright, are you?

The winner is the last post - 23:59, in fact the winner is determined by the loser - any post in OTHER official (not this noddy one) thread is with 2008 year GMT datestamp on the post (server time).

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

You are not very bright, are you?

The winner is the last post - 23:59, in fact the winner is determined by the loser - any post in OTHER official (not this noddy one) thread is with 2008 year GMT datestamp on the post (server time).
                    That is what I said. This is the last post. This thread is now closed.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X