• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lost Lost

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Lost

Does anyone know when it's coming back on Sky One?

No. Next!

Comment

Feb 2008

HTH
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Damn writers. Yes I heard February too, altho it has been confirmed it will start Jan 31st on ABC in the US and I know Sky wanted to get the airing of the eposides in sync with US broadcasts so maybe they will bring it forward?

Have a small obsession with this show, although it has subsided somewhat since May...
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Is Lost any good then? Sounds like cheap and boring soap of "Baywatch" type.

Comment

If I was in their position I'd be building a ship - they need to read Robinson Crusoe, not write silly never-will-happen scenarios

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              If I was in their position I'd be building a ship - they need to read Robinson Crusoe, not write silly never-will-happen scenarios
              They did! Twice! First time it got burnt down whilst under construction and the second time it was sunk by 'The Others'. One character even tried to escape on a yaught but he just circled the island for weeks due to the island's magnetic properties. Goooddddddd... don't you know ANYTHING?! <rolls eyes>

Mr Cluck's destruction is a classic. I laughed a lot when Artz exploded. Does that make me sick?
              It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
                They did! Twice! First time it got burnt down whilst under construction and the second time it was sunk by 'The Others'. One character even tried to escape on a yaught but he just circled the island for weeks due to the island's magnetic properties. Goooddddddd... don't you know ANYTHING?! <rolls eyes>

Mr Cluck's destruction is a classic. I laughed a lot when Artz exploded. Does that make me sick?
                Not at all - the irony of it was f***ing beautiful.
                The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post

yacht

Sorry, couldn't resist!!!
                  It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Working...
                  X