• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you know

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you know

Matthew Adam Garber -the geezer who played the boy Michael Banks in Walt Disney's Mary Poppins, died in 1977 at the age of 21 from eating dodgy meat in India?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Let me guess ...

... you got the URL to Wikipedia for Xmas?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

doggy meat in China

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        Let me guess ...

... you got the URL to Wikipedia for Xmas?
        Nope... forced to endure MP yesterday... curious to see what the children got up to in later life.

Comment

Quite. Being a while since we heard from alreadypacked...

Comment

I thought humans could eat dodgy meat? By which I mean meat not rancid enough to make one vomit, like other carrion eaters? Maybe not for the untrained immune system, more used to sterilised food.

Comment

In spetznaz they train by eating worms. Allegedly.

Comment

How good d'ya reckon the ruskie sunburst missile would be against a US carrier battle group?

and what about the s300 anti plane system sold to Iran ?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  How good d'ya reckon the ruskie sunburst missile would be against a US carrier battle group?

and what about the s300 anti plane system sold to Iran ?
                  No one really knows. This stuff has never been tested in real conditions and lets hope it won't be. I doubt S300 will help much in case of a mass attack - it will be hit as soon as it turns on radar.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Quite. Being a while since we heard from alreadypacked...
                    Yes I'm still here, just

May come home soon, build is now saying end of Feb. March

Jobserve it is then
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                    X