• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Marvin the Paranoid Android

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marvin the Paranoid Android

I'm feeling a bit "Marvin" today. Life! Don't talk to me about life!

I've got a big box of choccie biscuits on my desk, so I'm going to scoff my way through them. And I'm going out at lunchtime to buy myself a belated Xmas pressie. What should I buy to cheer me up? No alcohol or chocolate allowed. I've got enough of them already.

Moose

Visit a pole dancing club.... ??
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I saw a travel rabbit on the telly the other week. Might work for you...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

wtf is a travel rabbit?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Running shoes or a bike?

Being fat and drinking a lot makes me depressed (afterwards), moderate exercise is good for the body and mind.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            wtf is a travel rabbit?
            Travels from field to kitchen. Apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              wtf is a travel rabbit?
              I Googled it, and it came up with "Dildos at Ann Summers". I think that's fairly self-explanatory.

I bought myself a sandwich. Pretty original, I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                I'm feeling a bit "Marvin" today. Life! Don't talk to me about life!

I've got a big box of choccie biscuits on my desk, so I'm going to scoff my way through them. And I'm going out at lunchtime to buy myself a belated Xmas pressie. What should I buy to cheer me up? No alcohol or chocolate allowed. I've got enough of them already.

Moose
                I almost did this yesterday and very nearly bought an electric guitar. Oh well it's my birthday in Feb...
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  I almost did this yesterday and very nearly bought an electric guitar. Oh well it's my birthday in Feb...
                  Want to buy a Gibson SG Special in faded brown with crescent moon inlays? Or did we already have this conversation?

Comment

I did have a look at those, I prefer Fenders personally although I am a big fan of AC/DC and Angus Young. The one I nearly bought yesterday was an Ibanez – very nice it was too, it’s still very high up on my to-buy list, think I’ll definitely buy it for myself for my birthday
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                    X