• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wii !!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wii !!!!!!!

Anyone know where they have the Wii Remote in stock? ... damn thing is so difficult to get hold of.

Virgin Liverpool Street, London had them when I was in there this morning

Comment

Maplin had some for £40, you can get Japanese ones from eBay - I got a remote and nunchuck pack for £45 + P&P. The box and instructions were all in Japanese but all the text on the remote was in English.
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
        Virgin Liverpool Street, London had them when I was in there this morning
        Just called them as it's not far from me ... but unfortunately they had only the nunchuk controller and not the main remote controller.

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        Maplin had some for £40, you can get Japanese ones from eBay - I got a remote and nunchuck pack for £45 + P&P. The box and instructions were all in Japanese but all the text on the remote was in English.
        Looks like I might have to go for the Japanese one too. So apart from the instructions there wasn't any difference from the UK versions? Are there any other Wii items worth buying?

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post

Looks like I might have to go for the Japanese one too. So apart from the instructions there wasn't any difference from the UK versions? Are there any other Wii items worth buying?
          They're absolutley identical, and the instructions for pairing a new remote are in your Wii manual anyway so you don't need the instructions in the box.

I'm seriously considering one of those remote charging stations, but except for that spend your cash on games

Resident Evil 4 is brilliant, I'm totally addicted to it.
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Might be easier to look for wii play which icludes controller

Sendit.com is showing stock ... but hotukdeals.com is worth watching for latest availability

HTH
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I got mine from EBay, delivered from Hong Kong. I paid £29 for the remote and nunchuck.

[RW in HTH mode]
              Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I got my spare remote from Game in York. They had loads!!!!

That was back in April though - you may want to ring them before making the trip up here.
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                  I got mine from EBay, delivered from Hong Kong. I paid £29 for the remote and nunchuck.

[RW in HTH mode]
                  RW do you have a link for this seller?? £29 seems too good to pass up for both controllers.

Comment

Working...
                  X