• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thunderbirds are Go!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thunderbirds are Go!

Right now on BBC4...

Go on, you know you want to watch it...

Where else can you find such wooden acting? (now that Charles Bronson is dead...)

Telly's on the blink, can you keep up the commentary
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      It's a bit tricky, I seem to have lost the thread a bit... there's trains (monorails with gasturbine propulsion) and planes and pink Rolls Royces and all sorts of things going on.
      But with no strings attached...
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Lady Penelope & Sir Jeremy have been kidnapped off the train in a tunnel...
        I liked that one - she was lowered in front of the train....

She was rescued at the last second - sorry to spoil the ending

BTW the kids preferred Thunderbirds the movie - puppetry is not enough these days.

Comment

I have all the episodes plus film on DVD...

Comment

The nasty man has tied Lady P to the railway track...

Hang on, hang on... I thought you said it was a monorail....
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

I love the concept of keeping a rocket on the pad for 3 minutes with the engines running at full whack...
              Any six year old could explain it to you.

It's to build up the power so it shoots off faster. Duh.

You've just been confused by that Newtonian stuff they filled your head with at school.

The whole point of the idiot lantern is that you switch your brain OFF while watching.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

And they're going to the sun... which is why the episode is called "Sunprobe"...
                That is one of my favourites since it featured the rarely seen Alan in TB3 & the elusive John in in TB5

Usually it was always about Scott or bleeding Virgil (in my best Alan Rickman voice)
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  That is one of my favourites since it featured the rarely seen Alan in TB3 & the elusive John in in TB5

Usually it was always about Scott or bleeding Virgil (in my best Alan Rickman voice)
                  Troll, I thought your Godlike status was owing to your posting ability. Now I see it is due to your cultural taste and avatar selection ability.

Sir, your humble servant.
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Troll, I thought your Godlike status was owing to your posting ability. Now I see it is due to your cultural taste and avatar selection ability.

Sir, your humble servant.
                    the tulip thing should animate...does when I launch it in pic viewer...anyone any ideas

and godlike is merely an ability to post sustained drivel
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X