• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TwentyPlus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TwentyPlus

Has anyone here had dealings with these? www.twentyplus.co.uk

They claim not to be a Managed Service Co and also not using EBT's.....

Hmm...Isle of Man.

Comment

With them at the moment, got recommended by agent (not a selling point I know).

Have been happy with them, get a good % of rate take home (about 83%). As long as you are happy with the setup go for it. They use a IOM / Trust Fund setup, which I am told is all legal.
      Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Double Taxation Treaty? Wasn't this shot down in another thread a while back?

Comment

It will end it tears when Customs and Revenue close it down and pursue you for any tax shortfall.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by portseven View Post
            With them at the moment, got recommended by agent (not a selling point I know).

Have been happy with them, get a good % of rate take home (about 83%). As long as you are happy with the setup go for it. They use a IOM / Trust Fund setup, which I am told is all legal.
            Did you not research it yourself???

I have this great legal way to increase your earnings too. If my friend from Nigeria sends you a cheque for £12,665,721 can you cash it for him, keep 10% for your services, send me 5% and send the rest into a UK account for him. We will both be very appreciative and you will not have broken any laws or done anything illegal.

Comment

Working...
            X