• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Prime Minister Ever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Prime Minister Ever

Who'd make the best one?

I reckon Jack Bristoe from Alias - he'd kick ass in no uncertain terms (and would look darn sexy in his Xmas day jumper)
    The pope is a tard.

Steve Davis, the snooker player.
    Last edited by BrowneIssue; 4 January 2008, 09:25. Reason: Made his surname too interesting
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Didn't the country get itself into this mess in the first place by wimmin voting for what a bloke looked like, rather than what his policies were?
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

All politicians are lying noddy suckers.

HTH
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
          All politicians are lying noddy suckers.

HTH
          Yeah but SA has a point.... Jack Bristoe would be hot.... in an older man sort of way
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Yeah but SA has a point.... Jack Bristoe would be hot.... in an older man sort of way
            Like Barbara Windsor is hot in a I'm blind sort of way

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              I'd rather have Eric Bristow as PM.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Tony Blair.

I miss his smile and his honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                  Like Barbara Windsor is hot in a I'm blind sort of way
                  Nah - you are just bonkers

HTH
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Someone who has some guts to make changes, sort all the carp out and not pussy foot around, not really doing anything trying not to upset anybody. Need someone to say 'XYZ policy doesn't work anymore, it has to change. This is how it is. If you don't like it, bugger off.'

I know it doesn't quite work like that in politics but here's wishing.

Successful business people, Richard Branson, Peter Jones etc I think would make good grande fromages.
                    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Working...
                    X