• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question For The Boys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question For The Boys

Did you see Kelly Brook in the Sun today minus her ...... I was actually quite disappointed, the wrapping looked better than the present.

Damn I missed it... what was wrong with them??

Comment

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle647494.ece

Possibly not work safe if the women in your office object to a pair of exposed norks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Weltchy View Post
        http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle647494.ece

Possibly not work safe if the women in your office object to a pair of exposed norks!!!!

Thanks, I'll beat off to it at home.

Comment

Well spotted !

Then again you must be a top expert, judging by your avatar.
          Kelly B is not even featuring even in my top 1000, along with the other one so-called model that got thrown out of a Chelsea nightclub for being drunk and disorderly (Sophie crack dog Andert..)
          There is a reason why she doesn't go topless and this is it.
          Anyone got Gemma's phone number?

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
            Then again you must be a top expert, judging by your avatar.
            Kelly B is not even featuring even in my top 1000, along with the other one so-called model that got thrown out of a Chelsea nightclub for being drunk and disorderly (Sophie crack dog Andert..)
            There is a reason why she doesn't go topless and this is it.
            Anyone got Gemma's phone number?
            Gemma is fake, Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh are my favs, cant beat a bit of Lise Hurley though yummy mummy

Comment

Don't look fake to me

Bit of an Essex boy then - you probably have met them then, if not ban ged them.

Apologies for above - both Lucy and Michelle seem to originate from the Manchester Area. It was the surname Marsh that fooled me. Hate it when wrong.
              Last edited by Dow Jones; 4 January 2008, 15:13. Reason: Incorrect data!

Comment

How did you come to the conclusion Im a bit of an Essex Boy from that ? Actually Im from Cheshire dont you know.

Also I see your based in Islington not an RBOS drone are you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
                  Did you see Kelly Brook in the Sun today minus her ...... I was actually quite disappointed, the wrapping looked better than the present.
                  They always look worse lying on their back... imagine them dangling in front of your very eyes.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Sorry

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
                    How did you come to the conclusion Im a bit of an Essex Boy from that ? Actually Im from Cheshire dont you know.

Also I see your based in Islington not an RBOS drone are you ?
                    They are down the road from me - drones indeed!
                    Hate to admit I have done a project with them - reluctantly and due to lack of other work!
                    I love Cheshire girls (ex-GF), is yours a local 'produce'?

Comment

Working...
                    X