• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

James Blunt owned a Lada...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James Blunt owned a Lada...

What a ******* surprise.

I know his brother in law - guy harrison. he threw purple powder at Tony Blair and hit him!

I had his mobile at the time. And Ron Davis's. I had to dust them...

Comment

And the punchline is...?
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Or, as he is referred to on Radio 4, "James Blunt, the singer who provides his own Cockney rhyming slang nick name".
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          guy harrison. he threw purple powder at Tony Blair and hit him!
          Next time use a brick

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            Or, as he is referred to on Radio 4, "James Blunt, the singer who provides his own noddyney rhyming slang nick name".
            AND he has one of those perpetually smiley faces that you just want to punch, or hold under water.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
              Next time use a brick
              I did suggest anthrax - I got overruled...

Comment

What a James Blunty felt hat!
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

James Blunt's sister's bloke chucked purple dust at the Prime Minister...James Blunt stood guard of honour at the Queen Mother's coffin...
                  Where will it end? I don't feel safe as long as this quasi-satanic Sejanus figure is hanging around on the fringes of the establistment. Is he one of us?

Comment

Working...
                  X